Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blithely Unconcerned

"Blithely Unconcerned" would probably be a great name for a blog. Maybe I should add that to my 'to do' list.

Finals for this semester are just over a week away. I am starting to map out what I need to do finish my thesis over the next two semesters. I am also beginning to seriously consider what the next steps are in terms of transitioning my career. I am beyond behind at work. Despite all that, I am blithely unconcerned.

I should be whacked out of my mind right now. Actually, a little stress might help generate some motivation. Somehow, I felt fine going out to brunch yesterday and cooking dinner for friends last night. Now, I'm trying to generate the focus to do something....heck, I'd be happy to have enough focus to decide what I need to produce over the next day or two. Why doesn't this bother me more?

No comments:

Post a Comment