Saturday, March 12, 2011

Digging through "The Pile"

I went digging through "the pile" on the kitchen counter. You know the one. As mail comes in, you throw some stuff away. Some things, like bills, you put near the computer to handle in the near future. However, some stuff goes into "the pile." It needs to be dealt with, but you just don't feel like it now.

Wow. I clearly have been putting off too much for too long. Among the surprises, I found:
  • renewal info for Rob's drivers license
  • renewal info for my drivers license
  • emission testing notification for the car
  • renewal info for the car tags
  • paperwork from the accountant for taxes
  • all of the miscellaneous forms for the taxes
Needless to say, it has been a busy morning plodding through "the pile" and getting stuff done. I've made huge progress, but my to-do list for the next few days just filled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment