Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Regrouping for the Next Push

I survived....barely.  Preparing the paper and presentation for my Theory class and the paper for the Decorative Arts class was grueling.  I went into the weekend as prepared as I could be.  I had done the research in advance.  I had prepared outlines and bibliographies.  In the past, these papers would have written themselves.  I simply did not account for how much working the weekend would take out of me.  In theory, I had enough time to do everything.  I just didn't have enough focus to stay on task.  I ended up with four hours of sleep on both Sunday and Monday nights.  I was crazy tired on Tuesday.  Somehow I managed to stay awake for the classes.  By the time I had to make my presentation on Tuesday evening, I was practically delirious.  I was told that I did a good job.  I wish I remembered it!

I got a good night sleep last night and caught up on odds and ends this evening.  Now it is time to get some more sleep so I can pull a miracle out of my hat a prepare a paper and presentation for tomorrow evening for the Studio class.  Thank goodness I am still taking off Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment