Monday, January 9, 2012

Thesis - Still Not Over

After I finished my thesis presentation and turned in my paper, I knew I wasn't quite supposed to relax yet. I did not allow myself to think that I was done. My committee needed to review the paper and give comments so I could do a final revision. The early feedback was that only minor changes were needed. I allowed myself to relax a little.

However, when I got the comments and started working through them, clearly my committee and I have different ideas of what constitutes "minor." I nearly burnt out making revisions yesterday. I'm still not sure how to get everything done by the end of this week. I have no doubt that it will be accepted in the end, but it is daunting how much I need to get done.


I am so ready for this to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment